We have compiled a list of best places for solo female travel destinations in India. Every once in a while we get tired of our daily routine and nothing is better than a solo trip to lift your mood up during such times. Check out our list of Indian destinations that are absolutely safe and you might want to explore them by yourself.
15 Best Solo Female Travel Destinations In India –
1. Munnar, Kerala – A popular hill station famous for its tea estates
Located in Kerala, Munnar is famous for its tea plantations, breathtaking beauty and amazing landscapes. It is considered one of the famous places for #solotrips in India for girls owing to the friendly and hard working nature of the people working here. There are many beautiful resorts around this place offering wonderful options to female travelers.
2. Rishikesh – Yoga capital of the world
Famously known as the yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh is absolutely one of the best places to travel alone in India for a girl. It is known for myriad adventure activities like white water rafting, fox flying, rappelling and bungee jumping. Not only this, it is also home to some of the best ashrams and meditation centres.
3. Sikkim – Known for delightful natural beauty and mesmerizing landscapes
The warmth of the locals and their friendly attitude is what makes Sikkim one of the best places for solo trips for girls in #India. Witness the beautiful blend of Hinduism and Buddhism and know about their rich culture. It is home to one of the scenic treks in India and also has a vibrant nightlife.
4. Pondicherry – The French Riviera of the East
If you are looking for a calm and serene environment to spend your vacation, Pondicherry can be your pick. This beautiful place has some of the best beaches, places of pilgrimage and amazing seafood delicacies. Full of amiable people, this is one of the top places to travel alone in India for a girl.
5. Varanasi – The spiritual capital of India
Varanasi is the famous religious centre of the northern region of India. The people here are very helpful and friendly making it one of the best solo female #travel destinations in India. The city of temples also has many ghats built right next to the holy Ganges river.
Have a look at the other popular solo female travel destinations in India are –
6. Nainital – The gem of Uttrakhand
7. Mysore – The cultural hub of Karnataka
8. Shimla – The charming hill station with rich colonial history
9. Khajuraho – Famous for its stunning temples
10. Udaipur – Well known for its palaces, lakes and temples
11. Kaziranga,Assam – Home to the one horned Rhino
12. Ladakh – A land like no other with amazing people and culture
13. Churu, Rajasthan – Know the real culture of Rajasthani people
14. Hampi – A historical delight for travellers
15. Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh – Perfect place for peace seekers
STAY HASSLE FREE AND JUST VISIT OUR WEBSITE –
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT : 1800 123 5555
Connect with us On: