My Turkey Travel Itinerary:
My Turkey MAP:
Sept 26 Flight to Turkey
Sept 27 Istanbul Begins
• Arrive Istanbul 4:05 PM
• Take a taxi to AirBnB – (Exact location in maps) Rent Here:
• 6:00 Eat dinner on Street with Galata Tower.
• Buy Food and Cereal for Trip on Same Street.
Sept 28 Full Istanbul Day
• 9:00 AM – Visit Hagia Sophia.
• TIP: For Women buy a nice Hijab
(headscarf) before you enter the mosque
or buy a cheap and ugly one at Hagia
Sophia. If you do want a nice Hijab before
entering the Mosque this is a nearby store to buy one (see Map): Alhabra Gift
• Before going to a Mosque check prayer times here:
• TIP: The best time to visit a mosque is 30 minutes after a prayer time ends
and before 4PM. Its hardest to visit mosques 1 hour before prayer time until
30 minutes after.
• Tour Guides available for more information
• 11:00 AM – Basilica Cistern if you have extra time (See Map)
• 2:00 PM – Grand Bazaar for Shopping
• PIctures at Lantern Store
(Sometimes you have to offer
money for pictures)
• Buy Tea Set
• Try Baklava
• Tip: You can get better deals by
shopping just outside of grand Bazaar: Beyazit on Map.
• 5:50 PM- One hour before sunset visit rooftop. (See Map for Location):
• These are pictures of the cafe where you access the rooftop –
• 7:00 PM Dinner with Whirling Dervishes: Ottoman Park (See map)
• After dinner – Dondurma (Fun Sticky Ice Cream People). The location of the best Ice
Cream Stand is called Jasmine Spice Shop next to a McDonalds. (Location marker
is in the map above)
Sept 29 Istanbul Make Up Day
• 9:00 AM Cağaloğlu – 300 Year Old Turkish Bath (Hamami)
• Book Here:
• Tip: Have AirBnB Set up Taxi to Car Rental one day before you go. Make sure
taxi is a large taxi for all our luggage.
• Do anything we didn’t finish the day before or relax.
• 1:00 PM – 360 Panorama Restaurant (See Map)
• Return to Hagia Sophia for nighttime worship services Check Prayer time and arrive
30 minutes early
Sept 30 Istanbul to Ephesus
• 10:00 AM Take Taxi to pick up
car rental for the rest of the trip.
*You don’t need a car until you
leave Istanbul (See Map for Car
Rental Location at Hilton
• Leave for ephesus/Nea Effesos
Hotel (See Map). 5 Hours 17
Oct 1 Ephesus to Pamukkale
• 8:00 or 8:30 AM – Ephesus South
Gate at opening. Arrive at opening
Either 8:00 or 8:30 depending on the
time of year. (See Map)
• Leave for Hal-Tur Hotel (See Map) –
2 Hours 40 Minute Drive
• Upon Arrival eat at Teras Restauran
Oct 2 Pamukkale to Cappadocia
• 6:30 AM – Heirapolis/Pamukkale South Gate
• Tip: The south gate opens at 6:30 AM the rest of the gates open at 8:00 AM I
• 9:00 AM Cleopatra Pools also within Hierapolis. (Swimming in Ruins)
• Tip: Swimming and Pictures are an extra cost so skip this if you don’t want to
• 11:00 AM Drive to Koza Cave Hotel in Cappadocia. 7 Hour 41 Minute Drive
Oct 3 Cappadocia
• 5 AM Pick up at hotel for Hot Air Balloon
Ride – Book
• 12:00 PM: Kelebek Hamami – Turkish Bath
• Email for Booking
• 5:00 PM ATV’s at Sunset (See Map). Book
Oct 4 Cappadocia
• 5:30 AM Wake up for Hot Air Balloons on
Koza Cave Rooftop
• 12:00 PM Galerie Ikman (See Map) –
Carpet Store and Photos
• Book in person as soon as you
arrive in Cappadocia.
• 6:00 PM Choco Labs at Nissara (See
• Be Prepared for no one to understand english.
Oct 5 Cappadocia
• 10:00 AM Kaymakli Underground City (See Map)
• Book at location.
• Tour Guides available for more information.
• 2:00 PM Explore Cappadocia and do anything that we missed or looked cool
Oct 6 Fly Home
Wifi Hotspot I take on all my vacations:
#TurkeyTravel #TurkeyVacation #TurkeyTrip
In this video we Travel Turkey and visit all the best places and find the best things to do. We give you the tips to make your trip not just a vacation but a tour of all Turkey. This Turkey Travel Guide took me months so that I could show you the Best way to tour Turkey.